Make a Difference – Become a Member.
There are five choices for trail passes as follows:
|Trail Pass||Available||Cost||Valid Trails||Valid Time|
|Yearly Membership||OFATV Online||$150||OFATV Club Trails||1 year from date of purchase|
|Weekend Pass||OFATV Online||$50||OFATV Club Trails||3 Consecutive Days|
|Day Pass||OFATV Online||$25||OFATV Club Trails||1 Specified Day|
|Special Event Pass||OFATV Online||$25||The Event’s Route||1 Specified Day|
|Family Pass||OFATV Online||$150 each for first 2 passes
then $100 each every addition pass
|OFATV Club Trails||1 year from date of purchase|
The Day, Special and Family Passes must be purchased online only.
All memberships within the family pass are for members of the same family residing at the same address.
Email kmckeen@Northumberlandatvriders.com for any purchase related questions.
Provincial Trail Permits include an NDATV Club Membership and are available for purchase online at OFATV.
Have a new ATV? For $12 the new ATV can be transferred to your membership.
[su_spoiler title=”Conditions of Sale” icon=”caret”]
Upon the purchase of this trail permit, the trail permit member agrees to the conditions as set out by both the Ontario Federation of ATV Clubs and the Northumberland District ATV Riders Club.
- Trail permits can only be issued to individuals holding a valid G2 or higher Ontario Driver’s License.
- This permit shall remain the property of the Ontario Federation of ATV Clubs. The registered holder shall surrender the permit to the OFATV upon written request. The OFATV may suspend or revoke an individual trail permit when in their opinion, the individual Trail permit member should not have a trail permit because of failure to comply with the condition of sale of the trail permit, the by-laws of the OFATV or the Law of the Province of Ontario. Any suspension of an individual trail permit member may be subject to such Terms as the OFATV prescribes.
- It is understood that landowners on or adjacent to the trail system, the OFATV, its members, directors, offices, employees and their respective agents, officials, servants and representatives are collectively known as the “Host”.
- In addition to consideration given to the Host for any driver of passenger operation the aforementioned permitted use I and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators assigns (collectively my “Legal Representatives”) agree:
- To waive all claims that I have or may have in the future against the Host.
- To release and forever discharge the Host from all liability for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss resulting from my permitted us due to any cause, including but not limited to negligence (failure to use such care as a reasonably prudent and careful person would use under similar circumstances), breach of any duty imposed by law, breach of contract or mistake or error in judgment of the Host and
- to be liable for and to hold harmless and indemnify the Host from all actions, proceedings, claims, damages, costs demands, including court costs an costs on a solicitor and own client basis, and liabilities of whatsoever nature or kind arising our of or in any way connected with my permitted use.
- This permit is valid only when signed by an authorized agent.
- Only the vendor organization is authorized to issue a replacement for lost, stole, or damaged permits. The original trail permit receipt must be presented along with original permit or portion thereof. A processing fee will be charged and other conditions may apply.
- Obey all signs. Abide by the provision of the Motorized vehicle act, Trespass to Property Act and local Municipal bylaws.
- Stop when requested to do so by a Trail Warden, Police Officer, or Conservation Authority Officer. Report all damaged property to the nearest police officer. Know and adhere to the Ontario Federation of ATV Clubs rules and regulations.
- Report a change of address to NDATV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail: 1841 Shelter Valley Road, RR1 Grafton, On., K0K-2G0
Northumberland District ATV Riders Club may suspend or revoke the membership to their club if a member fails to adhere to the Northumberland District ATV Riders Club Code of Ethics. Upon the purchase of this trail permit, the trail permit member agrees to the conditions as set out by both the Ontario Federation of ATV Clubs and the Northumberland District ATV Riders Club.